Andhra Bank has a vast user base in India. Andhra Bank provides Online services to its customers for easy access to their account. You can do most of your daily banking transactions online without going to the branch. One of such services is Andhra Bank Mini statement online. In this post, I have explained how to get Andhra bank mini statement online quickly on your phone or computer.
Requirements to get Andhra bank mini statement
- Mobile number registered in the Bank
- Working Internet connection for Internet Banking and mobile banking app.
How to get Andhra bank mini statement online
There are three secure methods to get the Andhra bank mini statement on your phone –
- Through Missed Call
- Using Mobile banking
- Using Internet Banking
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – Get Andhra bank mini statement by missed call
1. Get the registered mobile number with you and dial the following number –
Andhra bank mini statement missed call number – 18008431133
2. Now, make a call and wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
3. After a few minutes, you will receive SMS from the bank with a mini statement of your account.
4. Open the SMS to check mini statement and available balance of your account.
Method 2 – Through Mobile Banking
1. Download and install the Andhra Bank mobile banking app on your phone. – AB TEJ
2. Log in with your user id and password.
3. From the main screen, you can now see the account number and available balance.
4. tap on the account number, and you can now see the last ten transactions of your account, which is a mini statement.
5. You can also get a full statement if your account from this app.
Method 3 – Using Internet Banking
1. Open Andhra bank internet banking webpage on your phone/computer browser.
2. Log in with your user id and password
3. From the main dashboard page, click on accounts option from the horizontal menu.
4. Click on your desired account number.
5. You can now see the mini statement on your screen.
How to get Andhra Bank mini statement without Internet
if you dont have the internet on your smartphone, then you can try *99# NUUP service which doesn’t need an internet connection.
You can do balance check, mini statement, fund transfer and much more using this service.
Read this guide to register for the *99# service –
In this guide, we have seen how to get Andhra Bank Mini statement online on your phone. You can also get a mini statement on your phone using *99# service. If you have any query regarding Andhra bank mini statement, then feel free to write down in below comment section.