Bank of Maharashtra in popular Bank in Maharashtra, though it operates throughout in India. Bank of Maharashtra is an independent bank operated by the Central government. BoM also provides all banking services online. One of such services is checking bank account balance online. In this guide, I have explained, how to get Bank of Maharashtra balance check online
Things required to check bank of Maharashtra balance online
- Registered Mobile Number – You should have a mobile number registered with bank to get the balance on your phone.
- Internet banking login – If you want to check the balance using Internet banking, then you should have internet banking user id and password. If you haven’t registered yet for BoM internet banking, then read this post about Bank of Maharashtra Internet banking registration online.
How to get Bank of Maharashtra Balance check Online
There are three easy ways to get your account balance online on your phone or computer.
- Get balance via Missed Call
- Check BoM account balance by sending SMS
- Check via BoM Mobile App
- Check via Internet banking
Method 1 – Bank of Maharashtra balance check online using missed call
This is the simplest method of all. You can give a missed call to get a balance on your phone.
1. On your registered mobile number, open the phone dialer.
2. Now, dial the following number and make a call.
Bank of Maharashtra online balance enquiry number – 18002334526
3. Once the call gets connected, your call will be disconnected automatically after one ring.
4. You will get an SMS on your phone which includes your account balance mentioned in it.
Method 2 – Get BoM balance via SMS
you can also send SMS to check your account balance from your phone
1. Open the SMS app from your phone.
2. type following text format and send it on 9975494909
BALAVL <Account Number><Mobile Pin>
You can get mobile PIN after you register for Bank of Maharashtra Mobile banking.
3. After some time, you will get SMS on your mobile.
4. Open this SMS, and you can get the balance of your account.
Method 3 – How to check bank of Maharashtra account balance via Maha mobile app.
You need to register for mobile banking login to the app and check balance.
2. Open the app and login with user id and password.
3. From the dashboard, tap on Banking option.
4. Now select your account type (e.g. saving, current, etc.).
You can now see the account balance on your screen. You can also get a mini statement of your bank of Maharashtra account.
Method 4 – How to check bank account balance for Bank of Maharashtra via Internet Banking
Register for BoM internet banking before following these below steps.
1. Open internet banking website for Bank of Maharashtra on your phone/computer. – https://www.mahaconnect.in/jsp/index.html
2. Log in with your internet banking user name and password.
3. Click on Banking option, and you can get account balance and mini statement of your account.
Other methods to check bank of Maharashtra account balance online
1. UPI apps – This is the new method but very easy to get account balance, and funds transfer easily on your phone. Know, how to register for UPI app and get account balance online.
2. NUUP *99# Check balance on your phone without internet – You can even check your account balance on the phone without an internet connection. Know how to check account balance by dialling *99#.
3. Check balance from ATM – You can always check your account balance and mini statement by going to the nearest ATM.
In this guide of “Bank of Maharashtra balance check online”, we have seen a total of four easy methods to check your account balance online. There are three other methods to check the account balance of almost all banks. If you have any query regarding account balance check, then feel free to write down in the comment section below.