SBI credit card, also known as SBI card provides International transactions on their variety of credit cards. If you have SBI credit card and want to activate international transactions, then this guide may be helpful for you. In this guide, I have explained how to activate international transaction on sbi credit card. By reading this guide you will be able to avail SBI credit card international usage.
Things required to enable International Transaction on SBI card
- You should already have received your card and available with you.
- SBI card should be activated before performing the following steps. Read how to activate SBI credit card.
How to activate SBI credit card international transaction on sbi card
Follow these simple steps to activate your card –
1. Open sbicard.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. Enter your user id and password to login to your dashboard.
3. Now, from the main screen, click on services option to expand the menu.
4. From the services menu, click on Activate international usage option.
5. On the new screen, select your credit card number and then click on Activate Option.
6. On the same screen, read the terms and conditions and agree and tick mark in front of the t&c statement.
7. Click on Submit button to send the request for sbi card international transaction activation.
8. On the new screen, you can now see the Application successfully submitted message on the screen. A service request number is also provided, you can note it down for your reference.
9. Within a few hours, international transactions for SBI credit card will be activated. You can check the status of your request status by going to Services –> Track Service request from the left side menu.
In this guide, you can easily know how to activate international transaction on sbi credit card. If you have any doubt about your sbi card, feel free to comment below in a comment.