Indian Bank provides SMS banking for banking on the go. You can check balance, see the mini statement, check the deposit status and much more with this service. To get all these features, you will first need to register for the service. In this post, I have explained how to do Indian bank SMS banking registration.
Things required to do SMS banking registration in Indian Bank
- Mobile number registered with the bank.
- SMS registration form.
How to do Indian Bank SMS banking registration
1. Visit the nearest branch of Indian Bank and go to the help desk
2. Ask for the SMS registration form.
3. Fill the form and enter all the details required in the form.
4. Dont forget to tick in front of SMS banking option.
5. Submit the form to respective executive and sign the form in front of them.
6. Now your mobile number will be configured for the SMS banking, and the MPIN will be sent to your address within seven days.
7. Once the MPIN is received, wait for 48 hours to activate it.
8. After activation, you can use your registered number to check the SMS, mini statement, etc.
In this guide of “how to register for SMS banking in Bank of India.” you can Activate SMS banking for your account. If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to write below in the comment section.