SBI offers a credit card for your every need. You can easily get a credit card from SBI as per your need. In this article, I have explained how to track SBI card dispatch details online within 1 minute. If you have already applied for a credit card and waiting for application approval or card receptionm then you need to read this article.
How to track SBI card dispatch details online within 1 minute
There are two steps to track sbi card-
A. SBI credit card application status tracking-
Follow these simple steps to get your sbi card tracking details –
1. Open a sbi credit card website – sbicard.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. Now, on the home page, you can see the option – Track your application.
3. Enter your Application number and click on the Track button.
4. You can now see the sbi card approval details on the new screen.
B. Track sbi card dispatch details
1. Once your credit card is approved and dispatched, you will get SMS notification from SBI about order ID and shipping company.
2. Now, open the respective shipping company tracking website. For me, its Delhivary shipping company.
3. You can now enter the tracking ID or Order ID received on in SMS in the given box of tracking.
4. You can now see the current status of your SBI credit card dispatch details.
Once the card is received you have to activate it. To activate the sbi card, read our exclusive guide –
With the help of this post, you can easily track SbI card dispatch details from your phone or computer. If you have any query regarding tracking your sbi credit card, feel free to write down in comment section below.