All banks in India Offers cheque book facility to their customers. At the time of account opening, you may get a 10/25/50 leaves cheque book, but after you use all of the cheques, you may need to order a new cheque book. SBI bank allows customers to order the cheque book online through internet banking. In this post, I have explained, SBI cheque book request online process through internet banking. Also, you can get the cheque book by going to your bank branch and filling up the form.
Prerequisites for SBI cheque book request online
- Internet banking Use Id and Password
- SBI bank registered mobile number
- Address registered in the bank should be correct. If you want to change to address, then read how to change the address in sbi account guide.
Method 1 – How to request SBI cheque book online? step by step guide
Follow these simple steps to get your cheque book at home
1. Open the SBI internet banking website on your phone/computer.
2. Log in with your User id and password.
3. From the dashboard, click on Request and Enquiries option from the top menu.
4. On from the new page, click on the Cheque book request option.
5. Now, from the new page, select your account number, number of cheque leaves and click on Submit button.
6. On the new page, enter the one time Password received on your registered mobile number and click on the Confirm button.
7. Now the new page asks you to select your postal address; you can choose the address registered in the bank or enter the new address in case you have changed your place.
8. After you click on Submit button, your SBI cheque book request online is made, and same is displayed on the screen with a reference number.
Method 2 – SBI cheque book request online through SBI anywhere personal Mobile App
You can now request your cheque from sbi mobile app.
1. Open the sbi anywhere personal mobile app on your smartphone. In case you haven’t downloaded the app yet, download it from playstore or app store and read the sbi mobile banking activation process for the first-time login.
2. From the main screen, tap on Requests option.
3. On the new page, tap on new cheque book request and select your account number.
4. Now, select the number of cheque books, number of leaves, and click on the Request button at the bottom.
5. Enter the OTP received on your mobile number and tap on Confirm button.
6. Enter the address and click on Submit button.
Now, your cheque book request is registered successfully, and you will get the cheque book with few days.
Track SBI cheque book online
A. Within three days, your cheque book will be delivered, and tracking code from a post office will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
B. You can now open India Post office speed post tracking webpage and enter the tracking code to know the status of your cheque book.
With the help of this post, you can know how to easily make SBI cheque book request online from your phone or computer. If you have any query regarding SBI cheque book ordering, kindly write down your questions in the comment section below.