Syndicate bank is a bank in India, operating in all the states of India. Syndicate bank provides online registration for internet banking, which means you dont need to go to branch and fill-up the form to enable your internet banking. In this guide, I have explained Syndicate bank internet banking registration online process in detail and step by step manner.
How to register for Syndicate bank internet banking registration online
Follow these simple steps for Syndicate bank internet banking registration online –
1. First of all, open the syndicate internet banking website in the browser. https://www.syndonline.in/B001/tnc.html
2. Click on the New User? Register Here option from the page.
3. Now, a new window opens, and terms and conditions will be shown on the screen. Scroll the text all the way down and click on I agree to button.
4. Now, Enter your account number and Email ID on the new page and click on Validate button. Once the account is validated successfully, click on Next button from the screen.
5. On your bank registered mobile number, you will get an OTP password. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on Submit button.
6. On the new page, enter Customer ID, date of Birth from a virtual keyboard displayed on the screen.
7. On the same page, you have to enter the last five debit or credit transaction. Also, enter the captcha code correctly and click on the Next button.
8. Select Generate Login and transaction password option and then select SMS based OTP option for the verification method.
9. In your registered Email id, you can now get a temporary password for syndicate bank internet banking.
10. Copy this password and login in the syndicate internet banking webpage. The username is your customer id.
11. Now, accept the terms and conditions to change the password.
12. Now, enter the old password and Enter your new password twice to confirm.
13. On the next page, enter the account nickname if you want and click on next button.
14. Your Syndicate bank internet banking registration online is now complete and you can now login to your account with username as customer id and password you set in step 12.
In this post, we have seen Syndicate bank internet banking registration online process in details. If you have any query regarding these steps, please feel free to tell us in the comment section below.